-Ch3m1c4L-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ForumZ For -Ch3m1c4L- members !

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chris History .

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ChrisOfWar
Chrisy
Chrisy
ChrisOfWar

Chris History . Empty
PostSubject: Chris History .   Chris History . EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 9:48 pm

Umm my history <3 <3 <3333333333 Dun care bout typo or my ingrish.

To start with.... it was 2005, my cousin started off IGunz as a newb and i went to his house and saw him playing this game Gunz. I asked him bout this game and see him playing in mansion tdm veteran channel. This particular guy called VegaGodOfWar influenced me, as he was the best in the room and then i decided to create my own account. I had a hard time thinking of a character and then i took part of Vegas' name and created my char called ChrisOfWar (Male Char).

From there, i started to play around and gotten better at I-Gunz. Soon, i met a friend there called dgsh, he was my idol back then.He was a pro and i joined his clan and became his loyal member as he makes everyone admin. I then later leave his clan as he was getting unactive to create my own clan called Xxƒan†asYxX, i recruit just about anyone but mostly kstylers. Same thing, i treat my clan friendly and make them admins too.

Then there was ijji, created an account.. still as ChrisOfWar and played on from there. Later did i notice that these 2 players called Suspire and Shanadoo were from my Xxƒan†asYxX! Was so happy to see them. I then created another account called ·¢hrisofwar· coz i was bored of that Chris. Gunz Gunz and more Gunz... blablabla then finally met this dude called MrZenic, find his clan kewl back then and asked for tryout. He created a castle dm instead(coz he was stealing room)... killed him a few times and i was in. Then started to know more bout this dude and met carbon, jonam, noobman@, xylaria, skeelzthatdoesntkeelz. We all cw-ed togehter and had lots of fun making into rank 4 (Beatin clans like Mountains, Hirose which were top ranks back then). Gotten bored of male after my ·¢hrisofwar· was kinda high in level... created a female char and played on from there. Still playin ma female char, but changed my chris' name.

Not forgeting ironman dat spon me ma prems, duno how i made frens with him... but then he trusted me, gave me prems, we shared em together.

Neh neh neh neh NAHNAH Nahhhhhhh.....

So yea, thats my history. Though i didnt told all like my first clan bloodykillz, cm Bloodice, i just did, and then into a clan called republic by leader ¢razystyloz· (Currently JunoKyorin) also good frens with him Very Happy . Well currently, -Ch3m1c4L- .

My good friend in I-Gunz <3 (Yea fck cares if im swapping thats a long time ago) :

Chris History . Gunz0010

Me startin Ijji Gunz :

Chris History . Gunz0011
Back to top Go down
MrsZenic
Carby
Carby
MrsZenic

Chris History . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris History .   Chris History . EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 1:13 pm

Wow lal you even included pics. Very Happy Nice history mate. Very Happy We were all noobs at first. And at the end I'm still a noob. -___-''
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MajorYT
ChrisOfWar
Chrisy
Chrisy
ChrisOfWar

Chris History . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris History .   Chris History . EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 12:37 pm

Qew_Qew
Back to top Go down
TeamGosu
OWNED
OWNED
TeamGosu

Chris History . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris History .   Chris History . EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 12:39 pm

wtf my history more pro la !
Back to top Go down
http://friendster.com/meteoraa
Sponsored content

Chris History . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris History .   Chris History . Empty

Back to top Go down

Chris History .
Page 1 of 1