NAT error, FIX (Portforwarding)
Simple guide to portforwarding.
When you got a router in your network you need to config your router to prevent NAT errors.
Your router blocks certain ports that gunz need to connect to other players. To open these ports and stop NAT errors follow this guide. Nat error is also known as Agent Error.
1. Find your router device, and write down the brand and type(number).
2. Write down your computer IP and your Router IP(default gateway).
To do this:
-Go to Start, Configuration, Network, Open your LAN connection.
-At details of LAN, you can see your computer IP on top of the list. Mostly 192.168.2.100 or something.
-Also can see your Standard Gateway. Mostly 192.168.2.1 or something.
-Write these down.
3. Go to portforward.com and search at PortFoward your router. Here you can find a guide on how to forward your router.
4. At forward page on your router, add the ports 7700-7800(Standard ports, adjustable at gunz>options>misc) for your computers IP. Click add or ok to save it.
5. Now your done, test it on gunz
Firewall software block ports also. Open your firewall software and search options to open ports. Or turn off the firewalls while playing gunz. This includes Windows Firewall.
People with Netgear and linksys should upgrade their firmware in order to get portforwarding to work. If it still doesnt work .. then I dont know! (Thank _Aes_Sedai_ for the firmware tip) Firmware is found on official websites of your router brand. This solution might also apply for other routers.
For questions you can post in this thread, tho the help you recieve is by other forum members. (I am not active on this forum anymore.
By Mauser of ijji forums.