-Ch3m1c4L-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ForumZ For -Ch3m1c4L- members !

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gunz Kong Fu Movie ^^ [ just for memorial ]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Masterz
Recruit
Recruit
Masterz

Gunz Kong Fu Movie ^^ [ just for memorial ] Empty
PostSubject: Gunz Kong Fu Movie ^^ [ just for memorial ]   Gunz Kong Fu Movie ^^ [ just for memorial ] EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 11:40 pm

Hi Guys !!!

Well this is Masterz here ^^ , are u talented , are u free , do u wanna be on a movie ??

Well i have just the thing for you i will be hosting this gunz kong fu movie it is full of action pack and might be quite nice for those
martial arts lover .. i'm searching for ppl who are willing to join this show YAY !! cheers

This show is about a kong fu master being hunted down for a large sum of bounty well u should act to find more of the story line , get
experience on acting and many many more reasons which some i can't think of lol!

Well you can be any1 from chemicals wat lvl ,wat age , etc .... XD but there are some requirements ... AWWWWW Crying or Very sad
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Requirements confused :
Just at least 10k of bounty [ to buy "uniforms" for the show ]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Actors so far : A_Guava / Linkass / Hinumuro

Well I might only need 12 actors or less or more i do not know yet ..... Also particpating is under a first come first serve basis Shocked
[ If You Wanna Act Just Put Ur Name In The Chat Box And I Will Add You In ^^ ] farao <3 Masterz

Last edited by Masterz on Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Eddited cause of new actors joining this play / drama / movie / etc)
Back to top Go down
linkinas

PostSubject: LOL   Gunz Kong Fu Movie ^^ [ just for memorial ] EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 11:43 pm

hey i wanna join for the kungfu movie kayys
thx
'bye
Back to top Go down
Masterz
Recruit
Recruit
Masterz

PostSubject: Re: Gunz Kong Fu Movie ^^ [ just for memorial ]   Gunz Kong Fu Movie ^^ [ just for memorial ] EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 11:48 pm

Oki doki

in fact i have already added ur name into the actors collum xD
Back to top Go down
oiBEEx3
Major
Major
oiBEEx3

PostSubject: Re: Gunz Kong Fu Movie ^^ [ just for memorial ]   Gunz Kong Fu Movie ^^ [ just for memorial ] EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 2:59 pm

hey i am hinuo baby i wanna be inside pls...=)
Back to top Go down
Masterz
Recruit
Recruit
Masterz

PostSubject: Kong Fu Movie -- Story Line   Gunz Kong Fu Movie ^^ [ just for memorial ] EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 2:47 pm

Hey all,

srry abt the delay but i will be posting the story line on the kong fu movie on 14 june ^^

it is partially about a person's journey on becoming a kong fu master
Back to top Go down
Masterz
Recruit
Recruit
Masterz

PostSubject: Story Line - Kong Fu Movie   Gunz Kong Fu Movie ^^ [ just for memorial ] EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 3:44 pm

Long ago ... there was this boy , he wanted to learn kong fu .

he was a chosen one to save to world from the evil devil....

He went to learn kong fu in his school where his master was one of the great masters for teaching ...
after 5 yrs of kong fu learning he was to aboard to another sch in their stairway hideout...
when he left the sch and went to the hideout his master was ambush by the devil's troups they fough vigorously and his master died..

in the hideout the other 3 masters found out also and when the boy reached they told him and also he parctised there they thought him different skills and den he was also a master and he went embarked to defeat the devil ....

He reached the devil's ruin it was a mazed like place he went through the maze defeating every single monster with his 2 accomplise , his frens
they together defeated till they reached the evil devil .. they fought and fought until the deviled died hey were hailed among the ppl and also were the ppl to bring piece to the world

THE END

[ i find it was not a good story lol ]
Back to top Go down
oiBEEx3
Major
Major
oiBEEx3

PostSubject: Re: Gunz Kong Fu Movie ^^ [ just for memorial ]   Gunz Kong Fu Movie ^^ [ just for memorial ] EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 4:05 pm

how are we going to act out all of the devils master n boy
Back to top Go down
Masterz
Recruit
Recruit
Masterz

PostSubject: Hinuo   Gunz Kong Fu Movie ^^ [ just for memorial ] EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 4:38 pm

tat's y we call it movie magic and make over HA HA

but zenic dun want tell me get the programmes for the movie den i must use recording to do =.=

den must make episodes and cannto get whole view *sigh*
Back to top Go down
oiBEEx3
Major
Major
oiBEEx3

PostSubject: Re: Gunz Kong Fu Movie ^^ [ just for memorial ]   Gunz Kong Fu Movie ^^ [ just for memorial ] EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 4:42 pm

>.> beg him lor..=.-
Back to top Go down
ChrisOfWar
Chrisy
Chrisy
ChrisOfWar

PostSubject: Re: Gunz Kong Fu Movie ^^ [ just for memorial ]   Gunz Kong Fu Movie ^^ [ just for memorial ] EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 4:49 pm

hes using fraps.

btw hinu help me tell carbon cant play gunz now.. sis usin that comp
Back to top Go down
oiBEEx3
Major
Major
oiBEEx3

PostSubject: Re: Gunz Kong Fu Movie ^^ [ just for memorial ]   Gunz Kong Fu Movie ^^ [ just for memorial ] EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 6:55 pm

okkies!
Back to top Go down
oiBEEx3
Major
Major
oiBEEx3

PostSubject: Re: Gunz Kong Fu Movie ^^ [ just for memorial ]   Gunz Kong Fu Movie ^^ [ just for memorial ] EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 9:26 pm

Faster make?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gunz Kong Fu Movie ^^ [ just for memorial ]   Gunz Kong Fu Movie ^^ [ just for memorial ] EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 11:24 pm

err this may sound cool and all, but just to tell u it aint ez making a movie after u see its quality
Back to top Go down
http://chemical.roflforum.net
oiBEEx3
Major
Major
oiBEEx3

PostSubject: Re: Gunz Kong Fu Movie ^^ [ just for memorial ]   Gunz Kong Fu Movie ^^ [ just for memorial ] EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 11:25 pm

Lawl!..>.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gunz Kong Fu Movie ^^ [ just for memorial ]   Gunz Kong Fu Movie ^^ [ just for memorial ] Empty

Back to top Go down

Gunz Kong Fu Movie ^^ [ just for memorial ]
Page 1 of 1