Here's my little guide to fixing the error log solution. I'm not sure if this works for everyone, but I'm pretty sure it will work for anyone with an ATI Radeon 7000 series device...
FIRST OFF: This guide will hopefully fix two issues...
1 Error log system upon pressing the "start game" button on the launcher.
2 Error log system crashing your game during a match.
FIRST: To fix the error log system upon pressing the start game button:
1) Go to start > Run > Type "Dxdiag" in the dialog box.
2) Make sure you have directx 9.0c installed, go to the "display" tab.
3) Make sure your devices are all on ENABLE:
...hopefully it will work for you now!...
FIXING ERROR LOG SYSTEM DURING GAMEPLAY!!
Most of you, including me, had the problem of game crashing during a match, and now I have fixed it, at the cost of lowering my graphics in the game and making it look uglier... but it's a price worth paying if you get to play, right?
First: To fix the crashes during gameplay:
1) Go to your desktop and right click > properties > settings tab
2) Go to the advanced tab and there, click the "direct3D" tab ***note: This might not work for those of you who don't have an ATI graphics driver***
3) There, make sure your settings are on a lower setting, Performance <- Quality!!
By Stacatto, ijji.com forums