ForumZ For -Ch3m1c4L- members !

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Filling with gratitude, pouring it towards Zenic.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bubbles

PostSubject: Filling with gratitude, pouring it towards Zenic.   Fri May 02, 2008 7:46 pm

Dear MrZenic,

I on behalf of all the chemical members in GunZ, profusely pour out my gratitude towards you , a leader. Leading a clan like this is not so simple, as we all can obviously see. I would like to thank you of the 5months that I was in chemical, inclusive of this few days, for taking care of me. Please do note that all of us appreciate your sincerity towards the clan and we do enjoy being in -Ch3m1c4L-.
In any case of rudeness shown to you, it is not meant (it is sometimes meant). And feel free to do anything you wish, you have been a responsible leader for as far as I can remember, about 10 months. I wish you good luck in upholding and maintaining the courier of the clan I have been in several months, -Ch3m1c4L-.

Gratitude is shown to you by -Ch3m1c4L-!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrsZenic
Carby
Carby

PostSubject: Re: Filling with gratitude, pouring it towards Zenic.   Sat May 03, 2008 4:42 pm

Wow very nice Bubbles. Great that you took time to do this. I'll tell Zenic to come reply. He and I are busy with exams. And yes, obviously it's not ez to make and lead a clan for almost a year lol. I failed making clans 2 times. Longest clan lived I made was 3 days k GG. Long live -Ch3m1c4L- ! ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/MajorYT
ChrisOfWar
Chrisy
Chrisy

PostSubject: Re: Filling with gratitude, pouring it towards Zenic.   Sat May 03, 2008 8:59 pm

lol bubble... fluent english study so hard lmao XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrsZenic
Carby
Carby

PostSubject: Re: Filling with gratitude, pouring it towards Zenic.   Sun May 04, 2008 9:15 pm

Study so hard? Rofl, my school last minute mug. Srsly 1337 menz. You should have seen Zenic sitting at canteen mugging at 7AM with buncha mug partners. Look like goof. rabbit

https://www.youtube.com/user/MajorYT

I have a real Airplane Takeoff Video! Very Happy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Ch3m1c4L- Forevaaaar! ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/MajorYT
Jonam
OWNED
OWNED

PostSubject: Re: Filling with gratitude, pouring it towards Zenic.   Mon May 05, 2008 2:31 pm

Zenic - Long term mugg-ar
Every morning I come he'll be there before me with the books open, pens on hand and scribbling.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Filling with gratitude, pouring it towards Zenic.   

Back to top Go down

Filling with gratitude, pouring it towards Zenic.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-Ch3m1c4L- :: General :: -Ch3m1c4L--
Jump to: