ForumZ For -Ch3m1c4L- members !

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Connecting to GunZ

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jonam
OWNED
OWNED

PostSubject: Connecting to GunZ   Mon May 05, 2008 5:15 pm

If you are have issue trying to connect to GunZ try following steps to correct the condition:

Step1 Close the GunZ browser page. Launch a new IE browser and go to the GunZ page again. Wait for the page to load completely (this means that all of the images must have finished loading...the Play Live button is not active until all the objects on the page are loaded into the browser). It should work.

Step 2 If Step 1 doesn't work, restart your computer, also delete any Cookies and Temporary internet files too and make sure there is no conflict with your firewalls then go through Step 1. It should work.

Step 3 If Step 2 doesn't work, erase the GunZ folder from the ijji folder in your C: drive. Also make sure there are no other versions of GunZ installed. Then go to Step 1. It should work.

Step 4 If Step 3 doesn’t work, try upgrading your Internet Explorer browser version to 7.0.

If you receive an error message during a game launch, please try re-launching the game at least 4 ~ 5 times from a new Internet Explorer browser window.

By GM_Vanquish, ijji.com forums

MrsZenic
Carby
Carby

PostSubject: Re: Connecting to GunZ   Mon May 05, 2008 6:51 pm

Good compilation! Would help our members when they have problems with Gunz!

https://www.youtube.com/user/MajorYT

I have a real Airplane Takeoff Video! Very Happy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Ch3m1c4L- Forevaaaar! ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/MajorYT
AnyNameForU
Major
Major

PostSubject: Re: Connecting to GunZ   Mon May 05, 2008 11:31 pm

Did u type that out? Anw, nice work, but i nid help on the ijji installer. ( Dun tell me to let the game load, its useless.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrsZenic
Carby
Carby

PostSubject: Re: Connecting to GunZ   Tue May 06, 2008 12:42 am

Jonam wrote:
If you are have issue trying to connect to GunZ try following steps to correct the condition:

Step1 Close the GunZ browser page. Launch a new IE browser and go to the GunZ page again. Wait for the page to load completely (this means that all of the images must have finished loading...the Play Live button is not active until all the objects on the page are loaded into the browser). It should work.

Step 2 If Step 1 doesn't work, restart your computer, also delete any Cookies and Temporary internet files too and make sure there is no conflict with your firewalls then go through Step 1. It should work.

Step 3 If Step 2 doesn't work, erase the GunZ folder from the ijji folder in your C: drive. Also make sure there are no other versions of GunZ installed. Then go to Step 1. It should work.

Step 4 If Step 3 doesn’t work, try upgrading your Internet Explorer browser version to 7.0.

If you receive an error message during a game launch, please try re-launching the game at least 4 ~ 5 times from a new Internet Explorer browser window.

By GM_Vanquish, ijji.com forums

As you can see the bold sentence, it is not typed out by Jonam, it's just a compilation of most of the problems faced in ijjiGunz. Smile Hope you can come back to Gunz soon! Oh and did you try re-installing drivers? I did that, worked for me. And I also had Error Log with that. More than 10 days. I know how you feel. Sad

https://www.youtube.com/user/MajorYT

I have a real Airplane Takeoff Video! Very Happy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Ch3m1c4L- Forevaaaar! ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/MajorYT
AnyNameForU
Major
Major

PostSubject: Re: Connecting to GunZ   Tue May 06, 2008 12:26 pm

Lol, i wished i had error log instead... I couldnt even get pass thru the blardy installer.. Thx anw..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gordonchoo

PostSubject: Re: Connecting to GunZ   Sun May 11, 2008 6:27 pm

This time the patch i cant seem to load it. I clicked start game but when the patch loads they will say have error " Internet connection closed or this file is read only:.\PATCH\GunzUSTest.ini_" "Invaild CRC from the download patch file :.\PATCH\system.mrs_" this 2 errors i cant fixed them and no idea wad they meant -.-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChrisOfWar
Chrisy
Chrisy

PostSubject: Re: Connecting to GunZ   Mon May 12, 2008 11:03 am

gordon, try reinstalling your gunz. If the problem still happens, try checking all your antivirus programs that u have turned on, turn off all their protections or wadsoever and they might blocked gunz from starting.

And i wud suggest if it continuously happens, keep reinstalling your gunz at intervals, delete all gunz components related to ijji and keep doing it. Sometimes, its not really doesnt work, some miracles do happen where they suddenly are able to start gunz. Try waiting for gunz to start or smth else, dun panick when such thing happens. Like noobman@ he had this error for TWICE, but he had a miracle lol he came back from toilet, his gunz started up.

「 灼眼のシャナⅡ」 Be Remembered.
Life's art.
-Ash-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AnyNameForU
Major
Major

PostSubject: Re: Connecting to GunZ   Mon May 12, 2008 6:39 pm

Kk, I shall continue doing that for my 100th time and see whether I can go in.

PS: If i can get into GunZ within the next 2 weeks I will gift some1 something nice...

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jonam
OWNED
OWNED

PostSubject: Re: Connecting to GunZ   Mon May 12, 2008 7:37 pm

okay here i go.........

GIFT ME

ChrisOfWar
Chrisy
Chrisy

PostSubject: Re: Connecting to GunZ   Mon May 12, 2008 9:40 pm

aiya anyname not 100 la diu =.= i juz say... theres sometime not the prob wif ur comp de... gunz abit sot sot recently lol and now map hackers are back.. server unstable, try contacting the GMs

「 灼眼のシャナⅡ」 Be Remembered.
Life's art.
-Ash-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gordonchoo

PostSubject: Re: Connecting to GunZ   Mon May 12, 2008 10:29 pm

LOL i am Draug
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Connecting to GunZ